If you're a fan of country music, you won't want to miss Country 2 Country, a two-day festival which runs on the 15th and 16th of March at the The O2. Each day features an action-packed lineup and many exciting activities.
On the 15th, you can look forward to seeing artists including:
- The Grammy Award-winning Zac Brown Band, as they perform at their first headline show in the UK.
- The Dixie Chicks, who are well-known for their excellent live performances and are returning to the UK after an eight-year hiatus.
- Platinum-selling artist Dierks Bentley is set to perform, as well as Martina McBride, who you may have seen on "Dancing with the Stars," "American Idol," or "Divas."
Come out again on the 16th to see more phenomenal country artists, such as:
- Brad Paisley as he performs hit songs including "Beat This Summer" and "Southern Comfort Zone."
The Band Perry, who are well-known for songs including "Postcard from Paris," "All Your Life," and "Hip to My Heart."
- Grammy-nominated artist Chris Young is returning to the UK after an amazing performance last year in London.
In addition to music, Country 2 Country also features a retail area called The Town Square. This area is a great place to socialize with other guests, enjoy a drink at the whiskey bar, eat some delicious food from the various retail stands, purchase souvenirs to capture the memory of the festival, and get Nashville-inspired, country-themed merchandise from trade stands.
You can also come visit us at the Rhinestone Clothing stand and pick up a leather belt or a Western hat to get into the country spirit. We have a variety of men's and women's clothing and accessories that you're sure to love.